Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bloated Stomach Toddler

anorexic drug addict and died because of Petrochemical Workers in Porto Torres reject the agreement with ENI. It 's a scam





The game is still open. The agreement with ENI received 385 no. 6 were those who abstained, one vote null and 108 cards in favor. We are in this way, the workers of the petrochemical Porto Torres, during the meeting that took place yesterday morning inside the plant.
The disappointment of the blue-collar Turritani has already manifested in the aftermath of the covenant and the latter did not vote that confirmed what had been said previously.
The agreement is a bluff, a smokescreen to give the luster of trade union CGIL, UIL and CILS. Of the € 800 million allocated by ENI in fact, 530 are intended for reclamation, 101, by extension between 2010 and 2013, for work on facilities and services aimed at restoring efficiency and energy savings and EUR 150 million to build a logistics center for petroleum products.
But in fact, all that money, they would leave only 101 million for maintenance over the next two years and for the redundancies of staff, as those for environmental remediation are payable by law and therefore should not be construed as a commitment to economic and 150 million logistics, will be used to store hydrocarbons produced in North Sardinia.

"The agreement, signed in haste by Eni and chemical unions, did not take into account either the will of the workers, nor the real needs of the territory" Rudas said Anthony, secretary, has resigned, the CGIL Sassari. Resigned
precisely because the workers had assured him that the pact with ENI would not have been signed, and given that the promises were not kept, Rudas decided to give up.

In the coming days, the workers communicate their posizone the top unions. So everything still to play. The workers do not give up, the plant at Porto Torres is a resource for the whole territory. Still fighting, still pending fate. And who knows how long.


bed




0 comments:

Post a Comment